Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mother's Day Tea FTU

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of PSP. 
Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

:Supplies Needed: 
PSP X3 but any version will work
FTU my Mother's Day Tea scrap kit found here on my blog 
Tube of choice I am using Elias Chatzoudis and you need a license to use his work found here
Mask of choice I am using mask 211 insatiable dreams found here
Font of choice I am using Ma Sexy
Add Drop Shadow as you go with your settings at 2, 2, 65, 15
 
Let's Begin!
 Open up a new image, I like to use a tagger size of 500 x 500
 
Flood fill white
 
Open up paper 3 and resize to the size of your tag, 500 x 500 then right click copy and then right click paste as new layer. Then add your mask, duplicate your mask.
 
Open up frame 3 and resize to your liking, then right click copy, then right click paste as new layer. Then open up paper 11 and resize to the size of your tag, then right click copy then right click paste as new layer, then using your magic wand, settings on:
Replace
match mode: none
Tolerance 20
Contiguous checked 
click inside the frame on your frame layer then go to Selections-Modify-Expand by 8 and then click  the paper layer and then go up to Selections-Invert-hit delete on your keyboard-deselect

Open up tube of choice and Right click copy, then right click paste as new layer. Duplicate your tube palce one tube below the frame and one above the frame. Using your magic wand, and keeping your settings the same, click inside the frame and then go to Selections-Modify-Expand by 8 then click on the bottom tube layer and go to Selections-Invert-hit delete on your keyboard. Then on your top tube layer use your eraser to erase the parts of the tube sticking out of the frame on the bottom.
 
Now you can add any elements you want from the kit. See my example above for some direction
Hope you enjoyed my tut and mostly I hope you enjoyed working with my new kit!