Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Put A Spell On You! PTU

I have a new tutorial for you and I hope you enjoy it!
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of PSP. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

:Supplies Needed:
Scrap Kit by Kara's Sweet Cravings Scrap Daydream Believer PTU kit found here
Mask 209 by Insatiable Dreams found here
Tube of choice I am using the artwork of Suzanne Woolcott you need a license to use her work found here
Drop shadow on each element settings at 4, 4, 40, and 4.0 color black 


Font of choice, for I put a Spell, I used Nueva std and for the name I used Honey Script

Let's Begin
Open up a new image any size you like, for a tagger size I use 460x460
Open up frame 5 copy and paste as new layer
Open up lace frame 2 copy and paste as new layer and place under the frame
Open up paper 20 and place under frame but above the lace.
Highlight the frame layer and use your magic wand and go to Selections-Modify-Expand by 8 
highlight your paper layer, invert and delete
Add any elements you want and recolor to match your tube.
Open up paper 9, recolor to match your tube, copy and paste on bottom layer and add mask
Add Title, name and copyright info
and you are done!

No comments: